Juv006 : Venice?, Printer of Duns, Quæstiones?, 1473?
From David Shaw's bibliography of Juvenal
- a2r, h4r, 2b4v and 2b5v — from the Houghton Library copy, Harvard
- 4° by half sheets: a–g8 h4 2a–b6; 72 leaves unnumbered (a1 and 2b6 blank).
- Royal (estimated sheet size: 61 x 40 cm; largest recorded page size: 28.5 x 19 cm.)
- Catchwords and signatures
- no catchwords; signed $–$4.
- Selected references
- HC9676 (= C3411); Morgan 11; BMC v, 212; Oates 2226; Goff J634; BodInc J-330; CIBN J-347; GW M15736; ISTC ij00634000
- Copies seen
- Cambridge: UL; Cambridge (MA): Harvard UL; London: British Library; New York: Morgan Library; Oxford: Bodleian
- Other copies recorded
- Bonn: ULB; Brescia: BQuerini; Foligno: BCom; Moscow: SL; Naples: BN; New Haven: Yale UL; New Haven: Yale UL; New York: T. Kimball Brooker; Oxford: Queen’s College; Paris: BNF; Paris: BNF; Rome: BCorsini; Treviso: BCom; Vatican; Vatican; Venice: BMarciana; Wrocław: Kap; Zwickau: RatsSchB
- Total number of copies recorded
- Other editions printed in the same year
- This edition reprinted from Juv002.
- Full description
- Other authors contained in this edition
- Editors involved in producing this edition
- M. M. A. S. M..
Facts about "Juv006 : Venice?, Printer of Duns, Quæstiones?, 1473?"